Corners of living rooms provide you with just the adequate amount of x-factor that is required to make the interior décor of your room stand apart and have a unique feel to it. Your home may or may not be spacious, but it would always have a corner where you can play your charm with the décor.
Corners are the warm, cosy spaces where you sit back, relax, have a cup of coffee and read your favourite book after a long tiring day. A little-personalised touch to this area makes it attention-grabbing and sitting worthy. Here are some easy interior décor ideas and tips one can follow to create a corner masterpiece.
1. Turn your corner into a piece of art by placing some large and small art pieces. Some abstract paintings or some nature yearnings are the best fit for smoothening the soul. You can hang some family portraits or place pictures of loved ones in small frames. Interior décor of the house must be kept in mind while choosing the paintings and frames. According to us select subtle paintings which are easy on eyes and mind.
2. Have a shelved corner; you can have multiple shelves of varying lengths arranges in random order to break the monotony. Here you can flaunt all your prizes and trophies that give a sense of accomplishment. Team it up with a book display to give it an urban and clean interior décor look.
3. Musical corners are the most soothing ones. Here you can sit back and play your old school favourites. Create your music library place your music system on the shelves, and you can have a bar cabinet adjacent to it. You will become the best party host with great music and bar collection. This way the whole functional area of the room would not be occupied and can be used for sitting.
4. Create a cozy corner with a recliner and an oversized lamp stand adjacent to it. This would give a warm and earthy feel to the corner and at the same time would be a perfect relaxing spot. You can also add greenery to this corner by placing an oversized plant over there. This would give a natural look to the whole interior décor of the room and not just the corner.
5. The best and the safest way to design a corner is to install a massive bookcase on the corner. This way your books would not be scattered in the whole house. You can enjoy finishing a book at your one favorite corner. The overall interior décor of the space would not be disturbed by this extra bookcase at the corner.
The processes necessary for humans to maintain proper growth and development and their metabolism are…
The boomers, the millennials and now Gen Z! As time passes over, new generations start…
With a bit of creativity and some forward-thinking, there's no reason why everyone shouldn't be…
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.Read More