- The article should be 800+ words.
- User minimum 3 subheadings.
- First paragraph anchor text link not allowed.
- Only 2 backlinks(dofollow) are allowed.
- ENGLISH is the only language you should use when submitting your article. It must be a unique article, and you must have the right to publish it. Otherwise, your articles will be deleted.
- Negative marketing towards another company or a competitor is not allowed.
- We do not accept images or videos with branding (Like Logos or self-promotion).
- Articles that contain a piece of information about replying to personal contacts like email addresses, phone numbers, mobile phone numbers, postal addresses, etc., are not accepted. The article will be deleted.
- Articles that promote or contain information about pornography, explicit adult material, violence, escort services, or the sale of prescription drugs will not be accepted.
- The title length should be under 70 characters.
- There must be no slang or profanity in the title.
- Make sure your title does not contain too many keywords. It should be an easy-to-understand.
- DO NOT use the name of a prescription drug in the title of your article.
- Select a category that closely matches the article topic.
- Multiple tags are allowed.
- The tags must relate to the article. Tags that are irrelevant to the article will be rejected.
Inactive account policy:
The p-arasteh team encourage individuals to keep their account active, be sure to log in and publish your content or article at least every 2 months. Otherwise, your login account may be permanently removed due to prolonged inactivity.
- P-arasteh reserves the right whether or not to publish every submitted article.
- The articles on p-arasteh.org are provided for information purposes only and for redistribution as outlined in our Article Submission Guideline.
- P-arasteh does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of any of the article content on this website or reliance by any other person on the website’s contents.
- The views and opinions submitted in the form of writings are of the authors alone and do not necessarily reflect the statements of the team of P-arasteh.
- The information provided on P-arasteh is for educational or entertainment purposes only.