Food delivery is trending business around the world and yet it is fully reached its potential market. There are lots of changes going around food delivery and it keeps on changing with the evolution of new technology.
UberEats is launched in 2014 as Uber Fresh in San Francisco, California, USA. UberEats introduced their app with 5 alternative dishes per day and keeps on testing it. With the test being successful, they are planning to give a wide variety of dishes to its customers.
UberEats has introduced a lot of features to its app and keeps on improving it. Understanding the relationship between UberEats and restaurant will be helpful to run a successful food delivery business.
UberEats has introduced lots of features to their restaurant partners and provided restaurant dashboard and restaurant manager app to help the restaurant business. Lets first know how UberEats work with a restaurant.
How UberEats Work With Restaurant?
- The restaurant sign up with UberEats by providing the required details like phone no, address, menu details, preparation time and so on.
- They are listed in the UberEats app and customers can order food in the restaurant.
- Then, the restaurant accepts the order and prepare the food for the customer.
- After restaurant signifies that food is prepared, the driver is assigned to pick up and deliver the order.
The restaurant dashboard is used to manage orders in the restaurant. It is used to manage orders, accept orders and notify order delay and helps to take action when needed. The restaurant dashboard is used in the restaurant tablet or in any other devices in the restaurant.
The restaurant manager tool is used by restaurant owners and managers to scale the overall performance of the restaurant. Here are some key features,
- You can measure the popularity of individual dishes which helps you to what people like to have from your restaurant.
- You can manage the orders and add the order to POS or any other workflow if needed.
- There is an option to answer to customer’s rating and review and answer to user queries.
- Can track particular metrics to improve restaurant performance.
Why Restaurant Needs UberEats?
There are lots of advantages and disadvantages for the restaurant by adding as a partner to UberEats. The main disadvantage for the restaurant is to pay a slice in the profit as commission to the UberEats. Here we can look at some benefits you can get by partnering with UberEats.
- You don’t have to worry as UberEats take care of your delivery.
- Can reach a wide range of customer base.
- Keep track on your metrics which helps in both online and offline sales as well.
- Increase your sales and revenue.
Thus, adding with UberEats will provide lots of benefits to the restaurant. But, developing their own app and website will benefit them to save a lot of hard earned money and build their business. The restaurant can build their own brand awareness and brand themselves as one of the top restaurants in the city. If you want an app like uberEats then, check it out.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!