Vitamin E is one of the trending elements for those who are looking for a good skin and healthcare routine. Vitamin E is found in so many seeds/foods such as almonds, hazelnuts, and sunflower seeds, hence consuming these nuts and seeds helps to improve skin and hair health.
It is found as the main ingredient in many skincare and haircare products. The antioxidants rich in vitamin E oil make the best food for skin and hair health. Also, vitamin E is considered as one of the best supplements to improve various health conditions like coronary heart disease, eye health, prevents inflammation and lowers the risk of cancer.
Recommended reading: 6 Hair Care Habits Gone Wrong
Here, in this article, let’s read and understand more about the skin and hair benefits of vitamin E oil. So, keep reading the post now!
Vitamin E oil: benefits for healthy skin
Vitamin E oil is best for the human skin because of its antioxidant, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties. Below are a few benefits of vitamin E oil for healthy skin:
- Applying vitamin E oil helps to nourish and moisturize the skin naturally, thus helps in preventing the occurrence of dry, flaky substance on the skin.
- A few studies also state that vitamin E oil helps to prevent skin cancer due to its antioxidant properties present in it.
- It is also considered to provide relief from itching, allergic reactions, and skin infection that occur on the skin.
- Application it on the face helps to slow down ageing. Since vitamin E oil is considered as a thick oil, applying it on the face during night time helps in maximum absorption.
- Helps in treating fine lines and wrinkles. You can also buy skincare products enriched with vitamin E oil from a trusted online drugstore and get them delivered at your doorstep.
- Promotes nail health and prevent the yellow nail syndrome
- Application of vitamin E oil on the face helps to prevent or reduce hyperpigmentation.
- It helps in treating acne scars.
- Suitable for treating chapped lips and promotes cell regeneration.
- It also helps in wound healing.
Recommended reading: Is There Any Time to Drink Water?
Vitamin E oil: Benefits for hair health
Many research and beauty specialist say that application of vitamin E oil helps to change the frizzy hair, unmanageable hair, and damaged hair into shiny and luscious hair. Hence, the application of vitamin E oil boosts and promotes hair health. So, if someone is looking for some hair benefits of oil, then this article is right for you. So, check out the below points and learn the fantastic role of vitamin E rich oil on the hair:
Recommended reading: 10 herbs for anti-aging and skincare
- Flow more blood in the scalp and encourages hair growth
- Reduces oxidative stress and protects the lipid bi-layer hence giving the scalp and the hair a lustrous look
- Regular applications of vitamin E oil along with any carrier oil like coconut oil or any other oil of your choice helps to prevent hair loss.
- It improves the shine of the hair and adds an extra layer of protection to the hair.
- Pick vitamin E hair care products like shampoos and conditioners or any products fortified with vitamin E to improve hair health.
Recommended reading: Sleep Meditation
Vitamin E oil is obtained from vegetable oils like soybean oil produced synthetically using petrochemicals. Since the oil is very thick, the chances of breaking out with allergies on the skin are more when applied to the skin directly. Hence, dilute the oil before application on the skin and hair.
If you have developed allergies or skin irritation, then stop the usage immediately and visit the doctor immediately. If topical creams or medicines are prescribed, order them from the best online pharmacy store in India and avail amazing medicine discount on every product you choose.
Recommended reading: Best Detox Teas
Over intake of vitamin E oil apart from the external application may disrupt the thyroid hormone, increases the prostate cancer, and weaken bones. Hence, to avoid this always add the right recommended dose or pick supplements from the kitchen cabins to boost the skin and hair health. So, add more green leafy vegetables, nuts, seeds, and vitamin E fortified cereals in your diet to promote overall health!
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!